Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original and has not been previously published, nor before another journal for consideration (Author(s) should read and comply with the ethical practice in research & publication).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (editable) file format, if the manuscript is written in LaTex, a pdf file can be submitted with all source files of Latex (in a single zipped folder). The text is single column, single-spaced; uses an 11-point font (Garamond); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The Manuscript has been prepared as per Author Guidelines of this Journal. Valid doi/URL (link) next to each reference in the list have been provided.
- The author agrees to pay $50 as an article processing fee (Regular Publication) after the manuscript gets ready for acceptance. Author may request rapid publication options by sending a separate email request, for reviewing time and fee details visit Article Processing Charge (APC).
- All author(s) shall be added with complete detail and in the same order as appeared in the manuscript during step 3 of the submission process.
Research articles should present new experimental studies in the elaborate form that constitute a significant contribution to knowledge. Kindly follow author guidelines for manuscript preparation. You may download the word template by clicking here.
Review articles should be balanced with the objective analyses of the current research topics with descriptions of relevant scientific literature and discussions that are easy to grasp for the audience of any Science and Technology related discipline. Review articles should provide the authors' insight into future directions and their opinion of the major challenges faced by researchers in the field. They should be around 10-20 double-spaced typed pages. Kindly follow the author guidelines for manuscript preparation. You may download the word template by clicking here.
Short ReviewInternational Annals of Science publishes short review or mini-review for researchers who wish to summarize a field of scientific research and share this work as widely as possible. Short Review papers provide an overview of the main developments on a particular topic, with an emphasis on recent developments, and sketch an outlook on future developments. They should be no longer than 14 double-spaced typed pages and 8 figures.
Short communications are the one that should present new important findings in a brief form. They should be no longer than six double-spaced typed pages and 4 figures. Kindly follow the author guidelines for manuscript preparation. You may download the word template by clicking here.
Medical Case Report
Medical Case Report
Case reports contain a medical profile of the patient for sharing an unusual or novel occurrence for medical, scientific, or educational purposes. The case report should contain a detailed report of the symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Medical case report may discuss by linking other similar reported cases available in the scholarly literature. Publishing case report will be helpful for clinical practice guidelines and offer a framework for early signals of effectiveness and adverse events.
Besides following the author guidelines, Medical case report submitted to "International Annals of Science" must be accompanied by an ethical clearance letter and contain the following set of declaration section after the conclusion part.
Acknowledgements: (If not applicable write, none)
Ethical Approval: (Provide ethical approval authority name with the reference number. If not required, provide an ethical exemption letter of not required). The author should upload scan copy of the letter during manuscript submission.
Informed consent: (Write a statement of informed consent taken from the patient to publish this case report). The editor may ask to upload a scan copy if required.
Funding source: (If no funding source exist, write, none)
Competing interests: (Declare any potential conflict of interest exist)
Author(s) retains full copyright of their article and grants non-exclusive publishing right to International Annals of Science and its publisher “AIJR (India)”. Author(s) can archive pre-print, post-print and published version/PDF to any open access, institutional repository, social media or personal website provided that Published source must be acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
Click here for more information on Copyright policy
Click here for more information on Licensing policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.