Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original and has not been previously published, nor before another journal for consideration (Author(s) should read and comply with the ethical practice in research & publication).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (editable) file format, if the manuscript is written in LaTex, a pdf file can be submitted with all source files of Latex (in a single zipped folder). The text is single column, single-spaced; uses an 11-point font (Garamond); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The Manuscript has been prepared as per Author Guidelines of this Journal. Valid doi/URL (link) next to each reference in the list have been provided.
- The author agrees to pay $50 as an article processing fee (Regular Publication) after the manuscript gets ready for acceptance. Author may request rapid publication options by sending a separate email request, for reviewing time and fee details visit Article Processing Charge (APC).
- All author(s) shall be added with complete detail and in the same order as appeared in the manuscript during step 3 of the submission process.
Author(s) retains full copyright of their article and grants non-exclusive publishing right to International Annals of Science and its publisher “AIJR (India)”. Author(s) can archive pre-print, post-print and published version/PDF to any open access, institutional repository, social media or personal website provided that Published source must be acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
Click here for more information on Copyright policy
Click here for more information on Licensing policy