Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original and has not been previously published, nor before another journal for consideration (Author(s) should read and comply with the ethical practice in research & publication).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (editable) file format. The text is a single column with the consistent font (Garamond) & space; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The Manuscript has been prepared as per Author Guidelines of this Journal. Valid doi/URL (link) next to each reference in the list have been provided.
- The author agrees to pay $50 (or $25 for Bachelor/Master Degree Students, if the work is mentored by an officially assigned supervisor who is also a co-author) as an article processing fee (Regular Publication) after the manuscript gets ready for acceptance. Author may request rapid publication options by sending a separate email request, for reviewing time and fee details visit Article Processing Charge (APC).
- All author(s) shall be added with complete detail and in the same order as appeared in the manuscript during step 3 of the submission process.
Research articles should present new experimental studies in the elaborated form that constitute a significant contribution to knowledge. Kindly follow author guideline for manuscript preparation.
Review articles should be balanced with the objective analysis of the current research topics with descriptions of relevant literature and discussions that are easy to grasp for the audience of any social-science and humanities related discipline. Review articles should provide the authors' insight into future directions and their opinion of the major challenges faced by researchers in the field. They should be around 10-20 double-spaced typed pages. Kindly follow author guideline for manuscript preparation.
Advanced Journal of Social Science publishes short review or mini-review for researchers who wish to summarize a field of social science & humanities research and share this work as widely as possible. Short Review papers provide an overview of the main developments on a particular topic, with an emphasis on recent developments, and sketch an outlook on future developments. They should be no longer than 14 double-spaced typed pages and 8 figures.
Short communications are the one that should present new important findings in a brief form. They should be no longer than six double-spaced typed pages and 4 figures. Kindly follow author guideline for manuscript preparation.
This section intends to publish research carried out through various surveys. Author(s) need to obtain consent from the participant to comply with respondent consent policy and provide evidence of the survey taken for the study. In case of questionaries or similar survey form, the author should scan at least 50% or 50 responses (compiled in a single pdf file) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for internal review. Kindly follow author guideline for manuscript preparation.
Author(s) retains full copyright of their article and grants non-exclusive publishing right to Advanced Journal of Social Science and its publisher “AIJR Publisher”. Author(s) can archive pre-print, post-print and published version/PDF to any open access, institutional repository, social media or personal website provided that Published source must be acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
Click here for more information on Copyright policy
Click here for more information on Licensing policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.